Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lashes In A Bottle...The Results.

Some of you may remember that 7 weeks ago I tested a new eyelash growth serum from my lovely hairdressers, see blog post called Lashes In A Bottle. Well, the results are in and I have to say I am quite happy with the outcome. They really do feel longer and any little thinning patches I had have gone. I have to say that the photos do not do it justice.
It's when I put my mascara on that I can really see a difference. I have had many comments asking whether I am wearing fake ones when I have been all dolled up and one friend even took a closer look as she didn't believe me. I remembered to put it on every morning and evening by placing it next to my face cream so I didn't forget it.


Before
 
 
After 7 weeks
 
With Make Up On
 

Even after 7 weeks I still have some left too. I would definitely recommend this product and will be getting another tube to see what happens after 14 weeks when I run out. I was thinking of having eyelash extensions but I have no need to do so now.

I hope I have helped save the female nation from eyelash glue.

Lots of Long Lashes Love

Me
xxxx


3 comments:

  1. I am off to buy some of this miracle gel. Thanks DG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a difference for sure, always wear falsies but they drive me mad. Will be off down the town to purchase some this weekend.
    Love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx