Saturday 3 August 2013

Good Hearts Gift Review.

As many of you know it was The Teenagers Prom last month, it was all very emotional and we got some great pictures to treasure. I had decided even before the big day that I wanted a full sized picture of her from the evening in a large frame.

As if by magic my wishes were answered and I was asked if I would like to review something from the gorgeous company Good Hearts Gifts. I obviously jumped at the chance and sat for ages trying to decided which one of their beautiful products to choose. After much deliberating and changing of mind I finally settled on this gorgeous silver frame, as if I wasn't thrilled enough they even engraved it for me with Prom 2013.



When it arrived it was beautifully packaged up and all in one piece. The Teenager absolutely loved it and it now has pride of place in her brand new bedroom which we have recently decorated.

I have a few special occasions coming up and will be going straight back to the website and trying to once again make the very difficult decision on which item to buy. We have a christening in October so I have been looking at their Christening Page .I am still undecided which gorgeous gift to go for but think I may settle on the either the Silver Star Paperweight or the Noah's Ark Money Box.

                  .
This is a product review. All views are my own.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful frame, how lovely to have a picture to keep forever in such a special way.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx